The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1corredor de fondo masculinocorredora de fondo femenino
- He is only 22 and well down the road to surpassing Gebrselassie as the greatest distance runner of all time.
- She's at a stage in her career when, as a distance runner, she's got plenty left in her.
- Growing up a skinny kid in New Jersey, I had no dates, social skills nor athletic talents and therefore was encouraged to become a distance runner.
- On the other hand, if you are a long distance runner, try to pick your next race date so that you are at a peak on your physical cycle.
- As a reward, my father gave me a book about the life of that great distance runner Emil Zatopek.
- He was also a long distance runner and a good artist.
- Radcliffe said: ‘As an athlete, I invest most of my energy and time in my quest to be the best distance runner in the world.’
- Yeah, the guy was a long distance runner and so he had a full page photo of him in running gear crossing the finish line in a race.
- I am a distance runner and my feet are in awful shape.
- The bitterness basically is boring, and certainly it is counterproductive for somebody who wants to try at least to be a long distance runner.
- But there's one thing that some of us, bordering on obesity, can't stand and that is the loneliness of the long distance runner.
- He was arguably the best distance runner on the track team.
- Well, I love running, and I'm a big guy, so I'm not exactly built as a distance runner.
- A few years back, a TV commercial for a popular energy bar showed a distance runner straining to reach the finish line.
- It's the loneliness of the long distance runner against the wind.
- I had never found running to be so draining, and I was a long distance runner for both the cross country and track teams at my school!
- On the contrary, Cory loved getting into shape, and was a long distance runner for his old school before he graduated.
- And, though you don't know it when you first see Bitsey run, she's also a long distance runner.
- A distance runner is in good running shape, but probably does not have the muscular strength of a weightlifter.
- The world's greatest-ever distance runner will compete over 10 kilometres in the BUPA Great Manchester Run on May 22.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!