The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de moquillo
1moquillo masculinodistémper masculino Chile
- For example, parvovirus, distemper and rabies are diseases that can be vaccinated against.
- Will the insurer cover routine wellness care, such as inoculations against distemper, rabies and other diseases?
- The canine distemper virus causes a highly contagious disease in dogs known as distemper.
- This species is also susceptible to a variety of diseases such as distemper, which is controlled in domestic dogs.
- Kamikaze died of distemper at a young age, and in 1939 Keller received one of his older brothers as a replacement.
- At the nearby Scott Base, seals are infected with canine distemper, a virus passed to them by researchers' dogs.
1pintura al temple femenino
- The kitchen gleamed from the distemper Dad had painted on its walls in contrasting shades of green and pink.
- The walls were painted with a water-based powder distemper, usually in grass green or primrose colour.
- Paper was printed by hand using wooden blocks and distemper paint, which dried to a soft, matt finish.
- The family room pairs milk-painted and beeswaxed wainscoting below with a chalk-base distemper paint above.
- The rolls thus formed are laid out on a table where they are painted with a coat of ground color of distemper.
1pintar al temple
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!