The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de dilatar
- Additionally, there were a few children in the group with thin frames and distended bellies which I normally associate with malnutrition.
- Her head is swollen and her tiny stomach distended.
- She is now visibly pregnant, at least, with her clothes off, her belly distended with you and everything around her waist thickening.
- After many days I noticed my belly was becoming distended.
- In April 2003, a young Kazakhstani boy was taken into hospital for an operation on his unusually distended stomach.
- Then she noted that its belly was distended, and moved slowly.
- This morning, it's a dead bird on the small porch, legs up in the air, claws gripping nothing, stomach distended.
- A very distended stomach is sometimes visible.
- Also I'd just had a large helping of pudding at lunch and my stomach was bloated and distended, making seatbelt use out of the question.
- He looked dapper in a blue suit, jacket unbuttoned, showing a stomach distended as if he had swallowed a basketball.
- The carbon dioxide in soft drinks can distend your stomach.
- In other words, put something into the lungs that will put pressure on them and distend them, and at the same time, be safe.
- This new pressure distends the ventricles, stretching surrounding nerve fibers and compressing the periventricular parenchyma.
- He was huffing and puffing something fierce, distending his cheeks with every exhalation.
- The ascending aorta was enlarged and distended.
- The abdomen was mildly distended, but ascites was not evident.
- At present he is thin, has severe jaundice and his body is distended as his own liver has become swollen and hard.
- ‘Bad luck, Paul,’ she says, reflexively rubbing her sore, distended abdomen.
- His abdomen was severely distended, with liver and spleen palpable to just above the pelvic brim.
- The breathing pattern should be observed, and the patient should be asked to distend the abdomen and then flatten it.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!