The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of distribución
1.1(of leaflets, money, food, chores) distribución feminine(of leaflets, money, food, chores) reparto masculine(of dividends) reparto masculine
1.2Businessdistribución femininedistribution network — red de distribuidores
- If the distribution channel is selected incorrectly, the brand will decline rapidly.
- Whirlpool gets a new distribution channel for its appliances and a cut of the tuition.
- Another challenge is the loose grip on the major distribution channel in the market.
- The wholesalers add value by holding stock and assisting in the distribution process.
- Part of the plan is to speed up and improve the process of distribution and management of the patch distribution process.
- The kit will be sold through D-Link's authorised retail, reseller, and distribution partners.
- The distribution of the first tranche is now set to take place on 12 September.
- His father then started his own food distribution business supplying fine food, poultry and game to restaurants and hotels.
- Three containers per month are shipped to Europe for distribution into retail outlets.
- It is anticipated that one of the major regional companies would take over both the supply and distribution of fuel.
- Manufacturers often form their own distribution systems, which carry only their own brand.
- These cartels often provided marketing and distribution services for members.
- As a proven cost-cutter, Hurd will have to trim expenses related to distribution and supplies.
- There cannot be much in it for the producer with all the distribution and retailer costs.
- The joint venture with a Mexican firm will cater to the marketing and distribution demands of the local market.
- Their goal was to establish a viable relief supply distribution network within a specific time frame.
- Then they will be sent for distribution to Barnardo's retail stores and projects in and around the region.
- As the amount and speed of distribution of merchandise increased, so ways of transacting business also changed.
- Approximately 250 refrigerated trucks are used to transport Turner products from regional distribution centers.
- The poster measures 19 by 21 inches and is available at various distribution centers.
2(range, spread)distribución feminine
- She also said weight distribution made a difference, as characterised by apple and pear-shaped bodies.
- We corrected death rates for differences in age distribution and sex.
- One of these differences is the distribution and quantity of acidic and basic residues.
- Moreover, there were differences in the anatomic distribution by age categories.
- Firstly, we charted the specialty specific distribution of the numbers of people in each trust waiting six months or longer.
- Local displacement rates were deduced from the spatial distribution of relative elongation rate.
- You will see that over successive years the relative distribution of these two species has been reversed.
- No differences in distribution of the bacteria were found between the spray and placebo groups.
- Air moving within the cloud causes huge differences in the electrical distribution.
- Next we estimate the density distribution and the dimensions along the bilayer normal.
- In addition, the spatial distribution of this resource promotes different foraging strategies in these birds.
- However, the profiles of the posterior probability distributions were proximate.
- To this precondition, we add the requirement of an unequal distribution of wealth.
- Anybody who wants a democratic society cannot accept excessively uneven income distribution.
- In effect, the position of the first QTL follows a uniform distribution over the length of the chromosome.
- Our results show how biotic and abiotic effects operate synergistically to determine the distribution of these species.
- Some would say this does not address the very uneven distribution of resources.
- In 1997, Mitchell proposed a new hypothesis for the bimodal size distribution of mutant colonies.
- The altitudinal distribution of Earth-surface processes is controlled by all these factors.
- Where distributions overlap, a camp site may be shared by two or three flying fox species at a time.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!