The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de distribuidor
1Comercio distribuidor masculinoCine distribuidora femenino
- The workshops will review market research techniques and the role of agents and distributors.
- We were the largest independent beverage distributor in western Canada.
- You are now ready to proceed as an independent herbalife distributor.
- Wholesale wine distributors fought the law change because they stand to lose the most.
- But there won't be any support from big North American distributor for these AMD chips.
- Aurora Corp is also major distributor of telecommunications products.
- So what does this contradictory evidence mean to the promotional products distributor?
- Can a brand such as Northwest Airlines or Holiday Inn survive without a major third-party distributor?
- I'm negotiating to become the sole distributor of it in British Columbia.
- A low-profile company, Connect is the biggest independent distributor of electronic components in Europe.
- But there is a reason that this film hasn't been able to find a U.S. distributor.
- When you become an herbalife distributor, your appearance becomes part of your sales pitch.
- Movies that can't find a distributor have a very difficult time getting seen.
- The beer distributor has set up a keg of beer in the square.
- The company will appoint its distributors among the kerosene oil depot, at three per cent commission.
- Five years ago, General was the best book distributor in the country.
- Only last month, Ferrari announced it was seeking an official distributor in the country.
- I'd imagine there would be implications from such a move for other distributors in the country.
- The underlying value of sampling is that distributors sell what they are most comfortable selling.
- Then he had to find a way to get it into his distributor's warehouse.
2Automóviles Electricidaddistribuidor (del encendido) masculinodelco masculino España Marca registrada
- The only cure was to get soaking wet while trying to dry out the distributor that generated the electricity that made the car go.
- Many motorists cannot tell a drive belt from a distributor.
- This engine has a unique system: a pick-up coil in the distributor triggers the spark.
- The assembly is commonly mounted in the distributor or on the end of the crank or camshaft.
- Power generators and distributors are the havens of choice in uncertain times.
- Plates also covered the fuel pump opening and that of the distributor.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!