The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(in US)fiscal del distrito masculine, feminine
- The report examines the corruption of some of the union officials who have not been prosecuted by the district attorney's office.
- Biely resigned from the district attorney's office and officially withdrew as a candidate, but could not get his name off the ballot.
- Only if a manufacturer refused to comply could the bureau turn the case over to a district attorney for prosecution.
- The Bronx district attorney said that such prosecutions were a mistake.
- But it certainly does make it more difficult for the district attorney to prosecute those cases.
- So the things that a local district attorney has to prosecute now are expanded and much more sophisticated.
- Is there no legitimate room for creativity in the district attorney's office?
- Ultimately none of the men did time, and the district attorney responsible for the scandal was swept from office.
- The welfare office turned the information over to the Riverside district attorney.
- We hope to hear from the district attorney and the defense attorney in a moment.
- Thanks to your efforts, the district attorney has subpoenaed letters from everyone.
- I now turn this case over to the district attorney, who has the responsibility of prosecuting the case.
- The district attorney in neighboring Nassau County decided not to impanel a grand jury.
- There's been arrests, but the district attorney has not made a decision whether to file the case or not.
- The grand jury doesn't have to listen to the district attorney at all.
- Instead, all charges were dropped when the district attorney decided that no jury would convict them.
- The district attorney is prohibited from commenting on the ongoing grand jury investigation.
- I inform the licensing board and the district attorney, and they do their job.
- The district attorney has my complete faith and our judicial process is going to have to do better this time.
- He was elected San Francisco district attorney and then state attorney general.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!