The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(in US)tribunal de distrito masculine
- The bill calls for jurisdiction of the district court and of the High Court.
- The court of appeals affirmed per curiam a dismissal by the district court for want of subject matter jurisdiction.
- At one point, he discusses what he found out as a law clerk to a federal district court in North Carolina.
- Although the case was lost, the Supreme Court overturned the decision of the federal district court in 1974.
- Nevertheless, the appeals court reached the same bottom line that the district court had.
- Doing that was like asking a district court to review a Supreme Court decision.
- It usually takes one week for a copy of a Supreme Court's verdict to reach the prosecutors via a district court.
- A federal district court has issued a temporary restraining order against the defendants.
- He was acquitted by an Oslo district court in early 2003 and again by an appeals court later that year.
- He was convicted by a federal district court in New York of fraud, conspiracy and making false filings.
- The courts opted to consolidate the cases in an Illinois district court.
- When I lost before the federal district court, I decided to represent myself on appeal.
- As such, it should come first before the district court, not the court of appeals.
- I argued those matters myself before both the district court and the court of appeals.
- I suggest that the practice which should be followed by the clerks and justices in the district court in this matter should be as follows.
- It seems to me to be an extraordinary way to conduct litigation involving large sums of money whether in a district court or anywhere.
- In any case, the federal district court quite rightly held the policy unconstitutional.
- In this paper today, you will read about cases that have come before the district court concerning breaches of the criminal law.
- The cost of carrying a case through the district court and the Court of Appeals finally to the Supreme Court itself is enormous.
- The district court dismissed our claims without even hearing an argument.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!