The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of diurético
1diurético masculinetea acts as a diuretic — el té tiene efectos diuréticos
- ACE inhibitors may be a preferred second drug to add to diuretics if necessary to achieve blood pressure control.
- Patients with atrial fibrillation also had more drug days for diuretics and for electrolytes.
- The mean blood pressure readings were the same for the diuretics and the newer drugs.
- There is also evidence that diuretics and bronchodilators may have a synergistic effect in improving lung mechanics.
- Recommended drugs for heart failure include ACE inhibitors, beta blockers, and diuretics.
- It may be necessary to increase the diuretic dosage, decrease the beta-blocker dosage or discontinue the beta blocker.
- You have to be brave, silly or very determined to go out shopping shortly after you've taken your daily dose of diuretic pills.
- It supports natural diuretic action, but does not force water from the body like diuretic pills.
- I can only take so many diuretic pills for the condition, and I'm on the maximum dose right now.
- A diuretic drug such as thiazide, and a very low salt diet, can help to reduce the amount of urine being made by up to half.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!