Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(sofa)diván masculinecanapé masculine
- They piled out into a bigger room with several worn couches and divans.
- I spotted Jonas and his friends lounging on ornate, divan couches in the ‘mirror’ room.
- She pulled the low writing desk to the divan, and reached into the jar.
- She should be here soon, ‘Jamie answered offering Jude a seat on the divan.’
- Lounging on the divan, his arms placed unguardedly before him, he had none of the tense, high-strung, honour-obsessed posture of his people.
- She was lounging on a divan, and looked rather uncomfortable - like she was hurt.
- The room was simply furnished with a large divan facing the TV set, two comfortable looking armchairs, all surrounding a wooden table.
- One woman stretched out on the divan lounge, thoughtfully perusing a scroll.
- The cream leather seats, with chocolate faux ponyskin box stools, sit perfectly with the chocolate Nubuck two-seater divans.
- As an example of minimalism to the extreme, Hanson used only a cluttered desk and a divan to suggest Higgins' study.
- He looked in the direction next to the couch or divan that he was lying on, and saw a woman, sitting there next to him.
- Faced with multiple sweets and puddings, I simply reclined and used the best of the divan.
- Opening a side door, he saw a small, ornately - furnished parlor with two divans facing each other.
- She stood firm under their weight, gently ushering them back into the room and onto one of the divans.
- A deep, luxurious carpet covered the floor, and several divans were situated around the room.
- When we sit for dinner it is on divans against walls covered with rich Moroccan fabrics.
- Its living room had cushions and divans, and the kind owner offered us a room for the night.
- Resting on the divan in the hall, noises of loud whispers and bursts of laughter reach my ears - coming from Sophia's room.
- Meanwhile, back in the ‘real’ world, feast your eyes on these canine accessories, including this insane dog divan.
- You sit on divans at low tables, as waiters in fezzes and djellebas produce dishes like magicians from velvet tagine-shaped platters.
2also divan bedcama turca feminine
- For example, instead of putting a lavish bed into the bedroom we bought a standard divan bed and had a headboard made.
- In drawers under the divan bed were four large bags of herbal cannabis and five smaller bags.
- He found Mullen hiding inside the divan bed and he detained him until the police returned.
- Long story short, I'm up to my elbow under his divan bed, when I feel a packet of tissues.
- Beds, which include divans, mattresses and bedsteads, were valued at £974m, with bedsteads the major growth sector in recent years.
- The firm had been operating in Sutton for 22 years producing headboards and drawer divans for Silentnight.
- Beds with slatted wooden or metal bases provide better circulation of air around the mattress than divan beds.
- We went up to the room with an armful of blankets and set about making the divan and the bed next to it.
- Looking again she realised there wasn't a mattress on the bed, just a thin bedspread covering a divan, with drawers underneath.
- One of the men was found hiding in the divan unit of a bed.
- He rolled out of bed and sat at the edge of the divan, looking into the mirror beside his cot.
- Sophia's on the guest divan, reading a magazine and being of absolutely no help to her mother.
- Some time later found the pair in Ie's chambers, sitting on a simple divan colored a subtle mauve, discussing times gone by.
- U-Rest Foam is now on record as one of Zambia's major manufacturer of divan beds, foam sheets, cushions and pillows.