The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1falda pantalón femeninopollera pantalón femenino Cono Sur
- You're a prime candidate for divided skirts, tiered skirts and those with hemline ruffles.
- ‘I noted you hadn't changed,’ he remarked, noting her usual divided skirts and braid.
- Short divided skirts have now gained popularity, along side the traditional dress with a full skirt.
- She opted to wear grey, divided skirts for the exercise, to give her more room to move.
- Some women took a dress that could be undone and rebuttoned as a divided skirt.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!