The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1línea divisoria femininesometimes there is a very fine dividing line between genius and madness — a veces la línea que divide / separa la genialidad de la locura es muy tenue
- Views will differ as to where the dividing line should be drawn.
- The imposition of order necessarily creates boundaries and dividing lines - the very places where the most interesting discussions occur.
- The old line, the heretofore uncompromising line, the dividing line between matter and spirit has suddenly blurred.
- The dividing line between our parties seems to be blurred if not erased altogether.
- Many do not realise that the dividing line between ‘experience’ and ‘bias’ is thin and often blurred.
- ‘The First World War is really the dividing line between the modern world and what came before,’ he said.
- The dividing line between celluloid fantasy and the bountifully adorned starlets making their acceptance speeches gets blurred.
- The dividing line between non governmental organisations and business schemes is becoming increasingly blurred.
- Where, then, is the dividing line between human and non-human: worthy and not worthy?
- But the dividing line between their beliefs and the grotesquely distorted ideals of National Socialism was a very fine one.
- In some respects, the dividing line between genetic and cultural evolution is not very important.
- I am fascinated at the dividing line between what costs money and what doesn't, and what has value to whom.
- He couldn't see the dividing line between party and state.
- She believes she has blurred the dividing line between male and female by being able to do everything that a male cadre could.
- But it is better to abstain because the dividing line between benefits and harm is too blurred.
- The dividing line between aggression and a wrong decision, it seems, is thin.
- It's always worrying when the dividing line between TV and reality begins to blur.
- The fact is, the dividing line between far left and far right is getting blurrier all the time.
- For example, the dividing line between the Baby Boom and Gen X is 1964, the first year that the number of births fell below 4 million in the 1960s.
- At one time, it was difficult to determine the dividing line between a PG - 13 and R movie; now, it's impossible.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!