The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(from God)(inspired/created) por Dioshe believes his sermons are divinely inspired — cree que sus sermones están inspirados por Dios / son de inspiración divina
- The basis of the religion is the belief that at various times God has been divinely incarnated in a living person.
- Classical architecture was a metaphorical imitation of this divinely ordered nature.
- He preferred to see the created universe as tidy and divinely disciplined rather than replete with uncertainties, speculations and evolutionary doubts.
- The Gospel of Saint John recognizes the Baptist as the one divinely chosen to "give testimony of the light."
- He claims that Durer consciously asserted the unique status of the artist as a divinely gifted creator.
- Charlemagne saw himself as a divinely appointed ruler of a chosen people whose liturgical customs must approach the ideal, represented by papal usage.
- Her Agamemnon is both divinely doomed and a moral hypocrite who combines protestations of paternal love with dalliance with a Greek war-widow.
- Divinely summoned to a life of devotion in 1934, she later set up the Everlasting Gospel Mission.
- All was subsumed under a Protestantism that viewed the English church as a divinely blessed via media between the excesses of Rome and Geneva.
- Your every step will be divinely guided.
2(wonderfully)(dance/sing/cook) como los dioses(dance/sing/cook) divinamente(dance/sing/cook) deliciosamente
- He has a good sense of humor, a sense of fairness and he kisses divinely.
- Evenings were spent sauntering around the harbor, wining and dining divinely.
- This was the mushroom that smelled divinely like liquorice.
- Alan and Elaine seemed like visitors from another planet but they looked totally relaxed and sang divinely.
- If we ever needed an excuse to dress divinely this is it.
- Even today, as one walks through the heart of Paris, it is not unusual to sense the spirit of a man who made women feel divinely feminine.
- The sun is shining divinely and there are still many green leaves.
- Divinely decadent music which works wonders on your imagination.
- The movie is divinely set, costumed, and scored, and magnificently edited.
- And Nighy, divinely, decadently, scene-stealingly over the top brings it all together with a turn that is perfectly timed.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!