The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de tormo
1tormo masculinoterrón masculino
- Excluding the cost of fairway seeding, a typical program with bentgrass for greens, and divots on tees and fairways is about $2,500.
- If you are creating giant-size, King Kong divots, you're digging too deeply into the ground.
- Jack Nicklaus, one of the game's best long-iron players, never seemed to take a divot.
- Instead of looking at the downside of things, when you walk into the fairway and find your drive in a divot, look on the positive side.
- After every shot from the fairway, I always take a quick look at the divot I just made.
- Then came the click as his iron met the ball and the immediate shower of turf that followed as his club gouged a divot.
- The one rule that I think is absolutely absurd is when they fill divots with sand and you're not allowed to lift your ball out of it.
- Practice on grass if you can, and check your divots.
- He rarely takes big divots, so it's not a shot he fears.
- Normally I take big divots, but these wedges don't dig at all.
- This should be evident in the shape and depth of your divots.
- Believe it or not, players can learn as much from a brief examination of their divots as from any computer analysis of their swing.
- With full swings, try to make divots on the target side of the line.
- If your divots are too deep with your irons or if you're taking divots with your driver, you need to flatten out your swing.
- Practice hitting from divots, so you won't be in shock when you land in one.
- When you practice on natural grass, use the divots from your previous shots as guides for your next one.
- If your divots are short and deep, it's because you're using too much right hand.
- I may be bald, but I'll never glue one of those divots on my head, and that's a promise.
- Hit with a descending blow, and even take a small divot.
- Then pick out something close - a discoloration in the grass, a bush, an old divot - that's on the line of the shaft.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!