The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de DJ
1DJ masculino, femeninopinchadiscos masculino, femenino España coloquial
- Any firm meaning, political or otherwise, in his later efforts surfaces and then disintegrates in much the same way that the DJ mixes songs.
- His instrument is the turntable, and he is credited with being among the first DJs to sample and mix the works of others into unique compositions.
- A DJ record is essentially a new record made from the assembled parts of other records, reinterpreted and often unrecognizable from their original source.
- Most artists do not perform in concert (DJs aside) because electronic music does not lend itself readily to live display.
- The DJ might take the drum break from one record and the bass from another to combine them into a new musical piece.
- The sections nevertheless merge into one another, like the pictorial equivalent of a DJ's musical mix.
- For Londoners at home on a Saturday night, the best soundtrack to cooking dinner is DJ Charlie Gillett's BBC London show.
- Bingenheimer is a DJ on the American radio station KROQ.
- He is still in my view the only DJ worth listening to on Auntie Beeb's flagship radio station.
- She listens to her favorite DJs on pirate radio stations, enjoys clubbing, and likes most of the people she's grown up with.
- Forsyth's film details the trials and tribulations of a local radio DJ whose long-term partner leaves him.
- He's a DJ at an alternative radio station.
- He was BBC Radio One's longest-serving DJ, having joined the station at its inception in 1967.
- The former salesman is working as a DJ at a local radio station on the Isle of Man as he tries to raise the cash for his flight.
- Sabu is a rave DJ who spends his time spinning vinyl out in the fields.
- Dowse's new movie is about a popular Ibiza DJ who loses his hearing.
- The rock 'n' roll spirit carried over to many parties featuring live bands and DJs at downtown night spots.
- The Tavern is your neighborhood sports bar, complete with drink specials, lunch specials, and a nighttime DJ.
- Get ready to groove to the techno and house beats spun by the Sullivan Room's DJs.
- Local bands and live performance are becoming less common as gambling machines and DJs become more lucrative for small venue operators.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!