The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1zona portuaria femininein London's dockland(s) — en la zona portuaria londinense
- It was evident that the German airmen had used the smouldering fires of Saturday's raids to guide them, for the attacks were directed at the same area - London's dockland.
- Money is now more likely to go into quality office developments in the Dublin docklands and around the city quays over the next two to three years.
- The authorities located the stadium in the city's docklands in an effort to revitalise Melbourne's failing west side.
- It is the most ambitious single plan for the redevelopment of any part of the capital, and, if successfully implemented, will act as a link between the city centre and the docklands.
- Construction here would include offices, retail and hotels with the objective of integrating the docklands with the city centre and extending its functions to the east.
- The company are located in a busy area of Sligo docklands and were looking to carry out a number of changes to their warehouse premises.
- The increase in available space was most pronounced in the docklands and the city.
- This was an area of dockland, reclaimed and rejuvenated for the hosting of Expo 98, which has been retained as an area of visitor interest.
- Construction work on a new office and residential development on South Bank Quay in the Dublin docklands has begun.
- A cabal of developers and architect-engineers has produced a plan to redevelop the docklands on Istanbul's Asian shore.
- In line with this urban regeneration, 16 km of depressed docklands have been turned into a trendy bar and club area.
- More complications ensue for black sailor Johnny who finds love and heartache in London docklands.
- Previously the highest number of inquiries for one of the firm's developments had been for the Plymouth docklands and on the day 3,000 people turned up.
- We explored the bustling boardwalks of the restored historic dockland, watching boats come and go and keeping an eye out for fur seals.
- The derelict wasteland that was the Dublin docklands was transformed into a recognisable city landscape of glass-fronted multi-storey buildings.
- Many developers have overestimated the height and the density for which the city planners were willing to give permission in the docklands.
- The leisure company is currently concentrating on the greater Dublin area and may look at opening a facility in the docklands.
- Capital appreciation will be at its highest for apartments in the city centre and especially around the docklands.
- The old docklands, a mile or so south of the city centre, have been transformed into the Cardiff Bay development.
- With plans afoot to redevelop the docklands, the castle neatly bookends that aspiration.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!