The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de doctoral
1(thesis/dissertation) doctoraldoctoral candidate — doctorando
- As it turns out, one purpose of my doctoral dissertation is to do exactly that.
- This book, developed from a doctoral thesis, belongs to the Oxford Historical Monographs series.
- Chekhov hoped to use the results of his research for his doctoral dissertation.
- I am doing my doctoral dissertation on the art and practice of hand knitting for women.
- His first class doctoral thesis was on the place of sacrifice in the Ibo religion.
- He was the supervisor of 39 doctoral dissertations and over 500 master's theses.
- After submitting his doctoral thesis to Columbia University, he was awarded his Ph.D. in 1954.
- In 1929 Wittgenstein returned to Cambridge where he submitted the Tractatus as his doctoral thesis.
- I told her she had just done two-thirds of a doctoral dissertation.
- This book began as a doctoral dissertation, a genre predicated on solitary effort.
- Paul returned to Paris briefly to defend his doctoral thesis in October 1930, and then went back to Hamburg.
- His doctoral thesis, and all his earlier publications, concerned applications of analysis to mechanics.
- This larger study subsequently became the subject of my doctoral thesis.
- Research proposals submitted for a Masters or doctoral thesis will not be accepted.
- My doctoral dissertation was on the topic of the value of saving lives.
- His doctoral thesis, submitted to the University of Nancy, was on continuity of functions of a complex variable.
- She also supervised the doctoral dissertations of more than 20 students.
- He completed work on his doctoral thesis and was awarded a Ph.D. in 1945.
- He studied at the University of Berlin under Planck, writing his doctoral dissertation in 1897.
- The present article is in part based on material drawn from my doctoral dissertation.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!