The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de doctrina
1(principles, tenets)doctrina femeninoChristian doctrine — la doctrina cristiana
- Some other missionaries may have just been concerned to teach the doctrines of the church.
- It attained some popularity due to a mistaken belief that it taught orthodox Mahyna doctrines, such as emptiness.
- Both groups continue to perpetuate the old and outworn doctrines of party politics.
- Ironically, in escaping political doctrines, he found himself snared by a musical ideology.
- Globally I think that the classical political doctrines will be seriously transformed.
- We're moving on now, leaving medieval doctrines and superstitious belief systems behind.
- I'm not a god-fearing man but I do at times incline towards the highest doctrines of the church.
- The ideals of the party become sacred doctrines that can in no event be violated or contradicted.
- Life is never as simple as most political doctrines would have us believe.
- I now accepted the orthodox Christian doctrine of Creation.
- The outstanding distinction lies in the fact that Buddhist doctrine is propounded by an apparently historical founder.
- In 325, church leaders were willing to die to see that orthodox doctrine was upheld.
- At the moment opinions differ too much to formulate a doctrine of predestination that is acceptable for all parties.
- Since the Catholic mass was forbidden in late Elizabethan England, accepting the doctrine of transubstantiation necessitated risking considerable penalties.
- Catholic social doctrine was seen as an alternative to, and bulwark against, socialism.
- However, the East never developed a doctrine of original sin as the west did.
- In this book, he rejects the doctrine of original sin and replaces it with original goodness.
- There were significant restrictions on the freedom of individuals to question or reject church doctrine.
- Recent legal regulation of democratic practices has focused on developing constitutional doctrines that permit courts to reshape political practices.
- Of course, we have not yet developed the necessary tactical doctrine for systems we have not developed and flown.
- He demonstrates that the Bush doctrine is connected with the spread of neoliberalism and global capital.
- Are we discussing the Powell doctrine, or is this a critique of what's going on in the world right now?
- The conquest of Iraq was the first test of the Bush doctrine of preventive war.
- The Bush doctrine is being evoked as a template for conflict resolution worldwide.
- If he adopts a doctrine of pre-emption, he is unacceptably remaking American national-security policy.
- We proclaim a new doctrine of preemption which is understood by few and feared by many.
2Políticadoctrina femeninothe Monroe Doctrine — la doctrina Monroe
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!