The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of portadocumentos
- He was carrying a black document case and had a dark raincoat with him.
- He wore glasses, had a dark raincoat and was carrying a black document case.
- He was as smart and cocky as ever and carried a little leather case, a document case which, combined with the unexpected specs, made him look kind of studious and academic.
- It had see-through pockets to show off the owner's Chanel lipstick, a detachable document case and an eye-catching purple or red suede interior.
- She picked it up before it started on its journey, placed it firmly in the pad and the pad in a document case.
- Organize them in a cheap document case (which also fits a passport).
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!