The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- We had told Mr Blunkett's officials about our irrefutable documentary evidence before he wrote his article.
- The discussion so far has been mainly based upon literary and documentary evidence.
- His published record was the first documentary evidence in Europe of the existence of the New World.
- Both have continued in their claims to have Welsh antecedents despite further new documentary evidence to the contrary.
- This will serve as documentary evidence in case of any problems later.
- The question of credibility raises the issue of whether the documentary source is biased.
- So although this theory is often repeated, the documentary sources do not support it.
- Most of our understanding of the Black Death has come from documentary sources.
- In fact, the documentary record is always depressingly full of fragments and gaps.
- Why is the earliest documentary evidence from 1964, when most people remember ska from earlier than that?
- Surviving manuscripts have been preserved by chance, so there will always be lacunae in the documentary record.
- Your Honour, rare is the case that is tried where the documentary record is pristine and intact.
- The tribunal also had regard to some 3,000 pages of documentary material provided by the parties.
- However, these customers would also have to provide documentary proof of their claims.
- Instead one has to go back to the language of the clause in its documentary and factual context and try to see what it means.
- Everything was drawn from primary research with living survivors and from documentary eyewitness accounts.
- It's not a documentary analysis of how the far right organises itself.
- That was despite MI5 agents eventually providing documentary evidence to prove the men had been in Britain.
- The downside of the online boom is the worry that historians will lose a documentary record.
- These photos gave me a documentary record that I could draw upon later during the writing.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!