The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de napa
1(leather)napa femeninocabritilla femenino
- She removed her nightgown and donned a pair of black doeskin breeches.
- My hair down and already disheveled from riding, my doeskin leggings soiled from the wet grass, my tunic torn, I ran to the palace courtroom.
- He stepped from behind the screen, dressed in light, silky green robes and soft doeskin breeches.
- A gray felt hat and gray doeskin gloves lent the finishing touches.
- Laurel reminded the worried farrier as she pulled on a doeskin coat and boots.
2(skin)(of deer) piel de gamo femenino(of sheep) piel de oveja femenino(of lamb) piel de cordero femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!