The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- This may still make sense for some but for many of us it just doesn't work any more.
- He has had a look at the opposition and doesn't believe there is anything to scare him.
- Any voter who wants to vote but doesn't want to go to the station in person can apply to vote by post.
- It is quite shocking but her character is the only one in the family who doesn't swear.
- The main reason seems to be that he doesn't want them to see what life is like here.
- My husband is very busy and doesn't have time to come swimming with us at the weekends.
- He doesn't seem to care what you think of him but he's fascinated by what he thinks of you.
- It's a shame that she doesn't have that much to do in the film until the closing stages.
- He doesn't look his age and says that he feels and has the outlook of a younger man.
- If she doesn't let up, he might have no option but to race for a replacement in four years.
- Even if it is an addiction that doesn't explain why they started it in the first place.
- So the current tactic is to tuck him back in first and if that doesn't work he gets a bottle of water.
- The world really doesn't give you a lot of roadmaps to go by for that stage of life.
- I want to be a new kind of politician, someone who doesn't want to go into it as a career.
- In a way it doesn't surprise me that they seem to have jumped the gun on these trees.
- You sense that the man behind it was a stoical man and stoicism doesn't talk too much.
- I also believe that there is a bit more, but he has to be careful he doesn't run on empty.
- Why doesn't she go down to the soup kitchens and cook for the people who have nothing?
- He says there are two sides to the argument but doesn't say which side he agrees with.
- If they want to award themselves titles that is up to them but it doesn't change a thing.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!