The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of canódromo
1canódromo masculinegalgódromo masculine Mexico
- An unlimited bankroll is not the key to profit at the dog track.
- A Race Night in aid of the trust will take place in Limerick dog track.
- Today these races are regular events at many dog tracks.
- The club have planned a night out at the dog track on Saturday.
- The club wishes to thank all the people who supported and sponsored the race night held recently at the dog track.
- I can arrange a meet at the dog track if you want.
- To regularly walk away from the dog track with a profit you need to develop the ability to select the correct pool to wager into.
- A special fundraising night will be held at Newbridge dog track.
- This involved dinner at the dog track, a few pints, and a bit of a flutter on the races.
- He was also a fine snooker and billiards player, and a shrewd judge of form on the dog track.
- The racetracks claimed that casinos threatened to put Arizona's dog tracks out of business.
- They secured an eight-year lease on the business in April to save one of the country's last independent dog tracks from disappearing.
- There aren't that many dog tracks in the North West and once he is banned from Belle Vue, he probably won't race again.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!