The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de dogmático
- Opinions are meant to be asserted - not in dogmatic, unyielding terms, but in confident terms.
- Against his appeals to observation they opposed dogmatic principles.
- He is a tyrannical, dogmatic and highly narcissistic dictator who has no intentions of going down quietly.
- A far more sinister implication is the creation of an intolerant dogmatic approach to complex issues.
- This assertion might sound brutally dogmatic, but its economic basis is exceptionally solid.
- There could be few things more dogmatic than the many dictates of Leftist political correctness!
- After all, it is, I suppose, a bit dogmatic to absolutely insist the whole thing is state controlled.
- Peer pressure works among adults no less than the young and it's a dogmatic dictator.
- By contrast the authority's expert witness was emphatic, even dogmatic, in his evidence.
- Another fault among instructors is a tendency to be unyielding and dogmatic.
- The important lesson is that an inflexible dogmatic approach to equity investing will end in tears whatever it may be.
- Put the other way around, the respondent is more likely to be dogmatic, technical and uncompromising.
- They must beware of becoming dogmatic and opinionated and strive to keep an open mind and their opinions flexible.
- The evidence on both sides rather took the form of dogmatic assertions.
- Cell Theory then rapidly turned into a more dogmatic cell doctrine, and in this form survives up to the present day.
- He reacted against it as an institution with an unbendingly dogmatic definition of itself.
- It appears to be a prudential judgment of the Pope's, not a dogmatic statement.
- The problem many have with a dogmatic acceptance of any theory, scientific or not, is a lack of proof.
- He's not entirely dogmatic about it and he'll make an exception whenever he's enthused enough by the work.
- As the next generation of leaders, we must be willing to be self-critical if we wish to avoid becoming dogmatic.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!