The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1signo del dólar masculinosímbolo del dólar masculino
- Every tree cut in this forest can be translated into a simple and widely recognizable symbol: the dollar sign.
- Make all entries without a dollar sign or comma but with a decimal point and cents.
- The CEO then leaves ‘amicably’ to ‘pursue other interests’, and he's handed a giant sack with a dollar sign on the side of it on his way out the door.
- It is merely a question of conveying instructions to the printers to effect the removal of the US dollar sign on the scratch card and replace it with the word minutes.
- I don't think it's full disclosure unless there's a dollar sign there.
- We simply hate everything that has the dollar sign attached to it.
- However, this morning the number key containing the dollar sign stopped working, followed by the delete key and the return key.
- There are other kinds of friendship you just can't put a dollar sign on.
- Right beside it is a big number with a dollar sign at the front.
- If they tell a bit of truth instead of worrying about the dollar sign, maybe we'll get a bit of justice.
- Now multiply 120,000 by 75 million and add a dollar sign.
- Some interpret it narrowly and say, ‘We're in charge of only the things that have a dollar sign in front of them.’
- I think we could find a dollar sign somewhere here.
- Can you explain the significance of ‘living spaces that are not bound to the dollar sign?’
- The problem of the 21st century is the problem of the dollar sign.
- Instead, a large white bag with a dollar sign on it appeared in his hand.
- From the sky fell a bulging burlap sack, emblazoned with an enormous dollar sign.
- It's easier to put a dollar sign on a software purchase than to do so on lost or gained productivity.
- Squeezed in above the left arrow key is a dedicated Euro key, and above the right hand key, a dollar sign.
- The new packaging emphasizes the dollar sign logo and has added richer colors.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!