Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1bombón masculine informalninfa feminine informal
- They became real friends because he treated women as equals; he didn't regard her as a sexual object, as a dolly bird, which was the accepted thing at that time.
- Billie plays Angel, a dolly bird, who is the object of Jimmy's desires.
- It would be ridiculous for them to bring in some 22-year-old dolly bird.
- Legwarmers originally hit the heights of popularity in the late 1960s and 70s when dolly birds added them to their thigh-skimming minis.
- Even before the 1970s became fashionable again, I longed for shag-pile carpets, big collars, disco music and dolly birds.