The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de dolomita
- Vein minerals are aragonite, barite, calcite, dolomite, quartz, sphalerite, and whewellite.
- Vein minerals are ferroan dolomite, barite, calcite, pyrite, and quartz.
- Red chalcedony-lined geodes were prevalent at one time, their inclusions typically being quartz, calcite, ferroan dolomite, and iron sulfide microcrystals.
- The order of deposition for the main vein minerals typically is dolomite, barite, and quartz.
- Vein minerals are barite, calcite, ferroan dolomite, and sphalerite.
- Barite, dolomite, and quartz crystals were scattered on the surfaces of the calcite.
- Thus. it is clear that at one point in the history of these specimens they appeared as normal quartz crystals perched upon a matrix of rhombohedral carbonate, likely dolomite.
- The concretion matrix is dominantly an interlocking mosaic of calcite, ferroan dolomite and quartz.
- On the dumps I found galena, pyrite, and rugs full of quartz, dolomite, and a few tiny, water-clear fluorites.
- Other carbonates, like dolomite, will fizz in cold acid only after they have been powdered.
- Many choice specimens of sphalerite, calcite, galena, and dolomite could be collected from pillars and small areas not previously mined.
- Orissa is rich in bauxite, the mineral that contains aluminium's raw material, as well as coal, limestone, silica, chromite, dolomite and nickel, to mention a few sources of its mineral wealth.
- A 2000 study detected lead in some supplements made from oyster shells, the mineral dolomite, and bone meal.
- Now, not in competition with dolomite, the quartz was able to form better-developed crystals.
- Helicopters dropped 5,000 tonnes of sand, boron, dolomite, clay and lead onto it.
- They are easy to grow - simply make a trench in prepared soil, dust with dolomite, add some blood and bone or animal manure with a light sprinkle of sulphate of potash.
- Belgium is also an important producer of several industrial minerals, including limestone, dolomite, whiting, sodium sulfate, silica sand, and marble.
- Military personnel were called on to drop thousands of tons of sand, clay, lead, dolomite, and boron on the damaged reactor to smother the radiation stream, often without adequate protection.
- The mine produced excellent dolomite crystals that are arguably the best for the species from the United States.
- In addition to large dolomite crystals, calcite " fans " and similar structures are frequently observed.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!