Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Far from being dour and dolorous, one of the clearest fruits of grace is a childlike joy.
- They had heard so very little of this; yet it was enough to build up wretched dolorous dreams upon, there in the shade of the night.
- A gently dolorous Bulgarian folk-tune unfolds as a duet.
- We have tamed another bit of garden: a dolorous little drying green hedged on two sides with straggling cotoneasters which formed the view from the dining room.
- Through an interpreter this week, a dolorous Dolores explained that it hadn't taken her long to realize she'd been duped.