The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de delfinario
- Atlantic bottlenose dolphins are among the best-known to the public, from appearances in films and dolphinariums.
- The proposed and controversial project to build a dolphinarium has been axed, in large part due to pressure its critics brought on those holding the purse-strings, animal rights groups say.
- On the other hand, terrestrial species are more often domesticated, while only a few marine species are tamed, mainly in zoos, dolphinaria or so called ‘Sea Worlds’.
- Alternatively, the family can watch a sea lion show at the water park, which has a dolphinarium and a host of water rides to delight the kids.
- The therapy typically occurs in marine parks and dolphinariums as part of programs that allow people to swim with dolphins.
- I am writing to appeal to readers not to visit dolphinariums when on holiday abroad.
- There is a rather run-down amusement park with roller-coasters, a tower restaurant, and a dolphinarium presently under reconstruction.
- There is also a dolphinarium and an impressive archaeological museum in the city and it is a good place to shop for leather goods and wooden or pottery crafts.
- In 1977 South Africa limited the number of dolphinaria to two scientific institutes, despite attempts by entrepreneurs to establish additional facilities.
- It's a place that rehabilitates dolphins rescued from dolphinarium and circus, and even those retired from military careers.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!