The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de dominio
1.1(supremacy)dominio masculinodominación femenino
- It's a game that they play in order to achieve a sense of power, dominance, control.
- Sea power's dominance, however, has been a point of contention among military historians.
- There is combat, to be sure, but no clash of armies as a result of peoples vying for dominance and power.
- Part of the problem is that when we think of power, most of us think of dominance - command and control.
- The book also focusses on the numerous battles that were waged for power and dominance between various colonial forces.
- This father's rhetoric is very forceful and incorporates a language of dominance and power.
- And the path to power is not dominance over others but the ability to speak up for oneself.
- It also weakens the market power of firms whose dominance comes from legal protection rather than commercial success.
- The essence of dominance is the power to behave independently of competitive pressures.
- The following factors have been deemed to be indicative of dominance and market power.
- The immense monoliths centered at the focal point of the photographs signify power and dominance.
- There is no place for dominance, greed, and the power to control in addressing these new global challenges.
- Both schools had their periods of dominance and while in control they both made productive use of the possession.
- Collective bargaining has become one of the victims of mounting corporate dominance.
- For higher education as for business, the lesson seemed to be that mentoring had helped maintain male dominance.
- Pricing below average or marginal cost might occur as part of a predatory strategy to achieve or maintain market dominance.
- Maybe this is the year they regain total dominance.
- Their midfield dominance started to show on the scoreboards.
- Never before have we had the air domination and the information dominance that we had.
- The lower cost of resistive technology and its input flexibility has led to its dominance in the marketplace.
1.2(predominance)predominio masculinopreponderancia femenino
- Not all canopy species actually rise to dominance along any given transect.
- The matter is often thought to be an issue of rivalry or dominance between different species within the same family.
- In this study, and in animal behavior generally, dominance is defined as success in contests.
- Normal maize plants show strong apical dominance with one main axis of growth.
- Species richness is low at high biomass because of dominance by a few strong competitors that create closed canopies.
2Biología Ecologíadominación femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!