The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1Don Juanhe's a Don Juan — es un Don Juan
- And of course there is so much around today, as always, to support this demonisation, while a boy who sleeps around is utterly different, a Don Juan, as in my college case, someone to be admired.
- He has always been a Don Juan.
- He was relatively undiscovered as a Don Juan then.
- But darling, don't you know that I am a Don Juan?
- For instance, one's socialized self and place in society may be as a nine to five, hard working, middle class family man, yet this same person may see himself as a Don Juan.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!