The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de donativo
1(gift)donativo masculinodonación femeninoto make a donation (to sth) — hacer una donación / un donativo (a algo)
- On Wednesday the school sent a letter to parents asking for donations and the money started to flood in.
- Many of his sponsors doubled their donations, and the money was presented last Friday.
- In addition, our charitable trust provides donations to national and local causes.
- A team of six staff helped shoppers pack their groceries in return for donations to the charity.
- The group depends on grants, donations and parental contributions to keep going.
- The service is free to listeners, though some do send donations with their returned tapes.
- It has had a long history of gifts, donations and support from the local community.
- Financial donations to the victims' families have reached more than a billion dollars.
- A couple who gave their 50th blood donation were presented with awards to mark their achievement.
- However, these kinds of charitable donations are not tax-deductible.
- Giving a charitable donation in the name of a friend is another way to avoid handing over unwanted gifts.
- They are unelected activists, funded by private donations from wealthy individuals and foundations.
- Two large individual donations have also been announced for the school's new home.
- There is a vital need for kidney organ donations.
- Sending a cash donation directly to a local church or synod may sound like a wonderful idea.
- As well as this kind gesture many other people have given cash donations to the strike fund.
- In addition, many patients are waiting for blood or bone marrow donations.
- Vanessa raised hundreds of pounds for the charity by playing requests in exchange for donations to the appeal.
- We have set up donation boxes at the toilets and every little bit helps.
- The fund was established in 1995, mainly based on donations from the public.
- New artefacts are being brought in all the time either by donation or bequest.
- The event saw a brief presentation on eye donation followed by a question and answer session.
- We know that many relatives say no to organ donation simply because they do not know what their loved one would have wanted.
- How many of us actually carry donor cards, or even think about donation beyond going to a blood bank every now and again?
- But this makes the shortage of organs for donation even more severe and people are dying as a result.
- It was at that stage that her family started seriously considering organ donation.
- Perhaps the best way to illustrate the importance of blood donation is to look at a case history.
- The informal show will be staged next Thursday and Friday evening, with admission by donation.
- Her parents freely gave their consent for donation of any of her organs.
- He paid tribute to the officers who broach the subject of tissue donation with bereaved families.
- He made large charitable donations to the school until his death.
- Introduce full state funding for political parties, and ban private political donations.
- Therefore this is your last opportunity to make that all-important gift or cash donation to the charity.
- If you haven't been tested for bone marrow donation, consider getting tested.
- We would encourage you to be as generous as you can with your donations to the appeal.
- The Information Centre in Regent Street will also take donations of clothing and bedding.
- All donations of household items in serviceable condition and clean modern clothes are welcome.
- Donations of items for the auction and stalls is now most welcome.
- Any donations of small items or old toys will be gratefully accepted.
- I can do this only through the sustained support and generous donations of the general public.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!