The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de felpudo
1felpudo masculinoI'm fed up with being a doormat — estoy harta de que me pisoteen
- And we must not, under any circumstance, allow ourselves to become a doormat for the other person.
- If you let yourself be treated as a doormat, then people will treat you as a doormat.
- If your parents are nice people who do not assert themselves, no doubt you will grow up to be one of life's doormats.
- But judging by her speech, her own feelings appear to be very personally etched all over her address which included a strong message for women to be anything but doormats.
- People who behave outrageously often get away with it because they know most people are more afraid of conflict than of being doormats.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!