The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of dopamina
- These drugs all act in the brain to stimulate receptors that recognize the chemical messenger substance dopamine.
- Other brain chemicals besides serotonin, such as dopamine and noradrenaline, also play an important part in mood.
- The ability of the brain to absorb or produce chemicals such as dopamine or serotonin is what leads to the illness.
- Either way the result is a similar biochemical effect - the production of neurotransmitters like dopamine.
- Well, dopamine is a brain neurotransmitter, and it's believed to regulate movement.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!