The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of ganso
1 informal(stupid person)ganso masculine informalgansa feminine informalbaboso masculine Latin America informalbabosa feminine Latin America informal
- They were a group made up mostly of men who were all nerds and geeks and dorks in high school who went on to become brilliant and funny and irresistible in college.
- Most of the editors will readily admit to being any of the following: dorks, nerds, or geeks.
- From dorks to geeks, and everything between, beer has something for everyone.
- How many nerds and dorks do you see standing in front of the ‘I love you section’ at the card store?
- Secondly, there is a big difference between a nerd and a dork.
- I found them to be almost universally composed of ninnies and power-hungry dorks.
- Why should I be nice to someone who calls me an idiot and a dork?
- I know I am such a dork or geek or whatever, but I got it done.
- I knew I looked like a complete dork, but no one was there, so I didn't care.
- Once the organisers and corporate mucky-mucks left the stage, the assembled audience of media dorks were treated to a surprisingly good preview of what is to come this September.
- The last five years has seen webloggia change from a couple of hundred dorks mucking around on the internet to a few million dorks mucking around on the internet and being talked about a conferences.
- I also remember what these dorks said during those ever-so ‘blissful months’ and it wasn't exactly bliss.
- These dorks are the most unoriginal losers out there.
- But there is bad news for dorks like me and, I suspect, quite a few people in this room: journalism has changed forever.
- My fiancé and I, being dorks, were chittering about whether the animals shown in the opening sequence have any real significance on the fighting style.
- Unfortunately for him it is not entirely populated by dorks, and the same people that can succeed in sport can also have sharp intellect.
- These dorks thought it might be worthwhile to spend money on this.
- If they're not portrayed as awkward dorks, then they're cold and menacing psychopaths.
- I had the back door open, so I just thought they were lying in the doorway, being dorks.
- I don't think you come across as a dork in e-mail at all, although you sure do send a lot of it!
2US vulgar slang(penis)verga feminine vulgar slangpija feminine River Plate vulgar slangpolla feminine Spain vulgar slangpico masculine Chile vulgar slang
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!