Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Just outside each vertebra, the dorsal and ventral roots unite to form a spinal nerve on each side.
- Such a wasp held the fly with the middle and hind legs head forward and ventral or dorsal side up.
- If either of these proteins is absent, then the motor axons select dorsal and ventral pathways randomly.
- The waves continue coupled to a series of dorsal and ventral flexions of the whole body.
- At approximately the seventh week of gestation, the ventral and dorsal buds fuse.