The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1his doting mother — su madre, que lo adora
- He frequently complimented her, playing the part of the doting husband to the hilt.
- In at the birth of the peace process, Hayden remained a doting parent throughout the nineties.
- He spent about four hours casting from various angles, without a hook, watching the trout with the eyes of a doting daddy.
- At first glance, Brian seems like a normal doting father.
- He tended to its every complaint with the attention of a doting mother to a sick child.
- Fourteen years later, she's a fixture at the school, a doting first-grade teacher.
- Gary, meanwhile, says he'd like nothing better than to be the doting grandparent of Greg's sons.
- No doubt they broadly wished to please her, which would incidentally have disposed the doting King in their favour.
- Bruno is a dissolute character who lives with his doting mother.
- You are sure to lap up the special doting treatment emanating from your mate.
- Every few feet he was accosted by more doting women than a film actor.
- The attendant asked Sue, with the same doting, placid face, the same question.
- They are also doting grandparents to nine lovely grandchildren.
- He got a headstart: his doting parents taught him to read early, to study hard, to take on responsibility for himself.
- An erudite, doting wife, Eileen, who calls him darling in lovely, wartime tones, completes the cosy mirage.
- Doting mother of two, devoted spouse, Pippa Lee has a complex past.
- Being summoned by a doting pet can be one of the more endearing ways to return to our senses.
- The visible tableau reveals a dutiful father and a doting son.
- Death will come that afternoon, quietly, before his doting sisters return from school.
- She loved and adored him but he wasn't exactly the doting husband.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!