The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(in tennis)doble falta femeninoto serve a double fault — cometer (una) doble falta
- The Frenchman serves two consecutive double faults before sending an attempted lob clear of the baseline.
- She admitted to being a little rusty, which showed in several double faults and foot faults.
- The British No 2, now up to No 98 in the rankings, was not disturbed by 12 double faults in the match.
- She found herself down 3-0 after getting broken in her first two service games with four double faults and failing to get a ball back in Raymond's first service game.
- But she stuttered badly in the second with a string of double faults, helping Seles to take four games on the trot to claim the set from 2-4 down.
1cometer (una) doble falta
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!