The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
título universitario obtenido después de haber recibido en dos especialidades la nota máxima de la escala de calificaciones(in UK: degree)
- He grew up in Addingham and joined Rough Guides as a writer after graduating from Cambridge with a double first in English Literature.
- He is one such: not only did he get a double first at Cambridge - which, admittedly, is an achievement open to all - he is a book reviewer too, which is not.
- He won a scholarship to Harrow School, where he became head boy, and then went to University College, Oxford, which he left with a double first.
- Any fool with a ‘a double first from King's College, Cambridge specialising in philosophy’ could have done that, they were just too posh.
- Amber completed her three year degree at Cambridge and in July 1908 she achieved a double first.
- He went on to score a double first in Computer Science at Cambridge, before finally setting up and becoming Creative Director of his own independent games company, Elixir Studios, at the wise old age of 22.
- He was educated at Rugby School and Queen's College, Cambridge, where he obtained a double first, before joining St Thomas's Hospital in 1962.
- The former Wiltshire county Scout commissioner achieved a double first in classics at Christ's College Cambridge before teaching in London.
- A double first from Oxford and he had a social conscience?
- He took a double first in natural sciences at Cambridge before doing his clinical training in London.
- For too long, we have valued effortless brilliance, like the Oxford double first.
- Listing the amazing range of engine technology, suspension dynamics, and even braking and safety set-ups would take forever, and you need a double first in electronics and engineering to understand it all.
- Her daughter, a resolute young lady, was one the ‘New Women’ with a double first in Mathematics and a desire to make her way in the city - as it then was.
- His aide, an implausibly smooth chap who probably has a double first in the novels of John Grisham and Raymond Chandler, says he's hiding and asks me to come to his suite.
- ‘My father was a bit upset because he was a double first in mathematics and engineering,’ he reveals.
- The business world might look formidable from the outside but not everyone has a double first in economics and maths from St Andrews.
- After his health recovered he returned to Oxford and in 1849 was awarded a double first in mathematics and classics.
- An accomplished classical pianist and a double first in Maths Physics, he was always a man apart.
- Murray's ability to juggle a demanding academic course with her training has already marked her out as resembling Radcliffe, who earned a modern languages double first when a student at Loughborough.
persona que tiene un(degree holder)
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!