The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1doble sentido masculino
- The book's subtitle, 'Her Voice in Paradise', has a double meaning.
- You need a handbook for guys just to understand the double meaning to everything they say!
- He knew without a doubt there was a double meaning to her words.
- Her friends all heard the double meaning in her words.
- It's quite rude, full of double meanings.
- He controls his rhetoric to the point that there is absolutely no space for double meanings or misunderstandings.
- People might read double meaning into that, the station manager was sternly told.
- Today that rallying cry of the 1970's Feminist Movement rings with ironic and sometimes disastrous double meaning in the American workplace.
- "You're awake now, Daddy," he says cheerfully in a line heavy with double meaning.
- "I suppose you could read a double meaning into the slogan," said Heineken's marketing manager Deirdre Watters.
- When words have double meanings or change in meaning over time, it's no wonder there is such confusion.
- In times of crisis and press censorship, resistance movements relied on songs or fiction with double meanings to circulate rebel messages.
- It was a naughty suggestion about fast cars and fast women, with a double meaning thrown in about racing over curves and blinding with headlights.
- In course of time, cinema has come to feature "double-meaning dialogues", a trend which disturbs her.
- Schwab notes that, in Endgame, the double-meaning structure of language breaks down.
- Please take a moment to re-read the last sentence and fully explore its double-meaning.
- Whether it's weaving in opaque, double-meaning lyrics or sneaking a horn part way deep in the mix, the compositions on Twin Cinema are immediate yet multi-layered.
- While Mrs. Connelly is generally a sweet and proper old lady, she has a few outrageous or double-meaning lines.
- Double-meaning lines alone aren't enough to make a film entertaining.
- "Performative" itself carries the double-meaning of "dramatic" and "non-referential."
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!