The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1Comerciopaga doble femeninoon Sundays we're on double time — los domingos nos dan paga doble / nos pagan el doble
- In addition, eligible employees who do work on the holiday are paid time-and-a-half for the first 11 hours and double time after 11 hours.
- Though it wasn't compulsory, everyone got a paid three-week holiday or bank holiday double time and days in lieu.
- But even double time wages were not enough to entice many workers to put themselves at risk, given the inadequacies of the resources that remained.
- While the daily rate rose from $12.56 to $13 an hour, a flat weekend rate of $15 replaced the previous system of time and a half for the first two hours and double time thereafter.
- They have taken away the holiday overtime average, double time overtime and things like that.
- The temping coordinator informed me, with a meaningless smile, that while the rate is normally double time for weekend overtime, in this instance they had come to a special agreement that overtime would be paid at time and a half.
- Overtime was due to be cut in stages over the next two years, from double time on bank holidays to time-and-a-half.
- He told the Evening Press that after talks with officials he had ‘reason to suspect’ they intend to withdraw premium payments such as double time from weekend workers.
- According to Unison, the council is proposing to cut time-and-a-half and double time payments for weekends and bank holidays to a £6.12 per hour flat rate.
- Many other people who work with the elderly and vulnerable would lose enhancements, such as double time payments for work on a bank holiday.
- Anyone who works these holidays must give up the payments of double time and time and a half.
- Gary is busy until next February but should make his big money on crowd control at the summer's big outdoor events where he can charge double time.
- Saturdays paid time and a half, Sundays double time.
- Already their workers, in effect, get double time for work on a public holiday, because they get a day off in lieu.
- The four hours in excess of 38 hours per week in the clause shall be paid at double time.
- Instead of the Sunday premium of triple pay, some regular Sunday workers will receive time-and-a-half payment with others receiving double time.
- At the moment, nurses receive a 25% shift allowance in respect of actual nights worked, an added €10 for working Saturdays and double time on a Sunday.
- He told the Gazette: ‘The union is seeking double time for night working, days off in lieu and all public holidays off.’
- In return for double time and a day off in lieu, we expect firefighters to work normally on public holidays.
- If that were done, employers who wanted their professional and managerial workers to put in more than forty hours a week would have to pay time and a half for overtime and double time for weekends.
2EEUUMilitarpaso ligero masculino
- The patrol, at any given time, would pick up a double time for a short duration and, at times, change the logical direction of its movement to prevent being targeted or trailed.
- In the hours after the first quake in January, they marched in double time through devastated streets of Las Colinas, a neighborhood of Santa Tecla, carrying shovels across their chests like rifles.
1marchar a paso ligero
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!