Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1escéptico masculineescéptica feminine
- The challenge now is to convert the doubters into believers.
- Now he will have to face the ambitious doubters in his party and deal with pointed questions about his leadership style.
- We have the determination to prove our doubters very wrong.
- The coaching staff and players finally proved any early season doubters wrong about their ability to succeed this season.
- Since then the pessimism has subsided and he hears less from the doubters telling him he made one huge mistake in leaving Liverpool.