The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de sureño
1(entertainment/sound) sureño(entertainment/sound) (de los EEUU) del sur
- A bowl of shiny red apples suggests comfort food and good down-home cooking.
- Life at Iron Horse is a hybrid between the international sophistication of Paris and the down-home country life of rural Sonoma County.
- But The Shack by The Track's appeal is more than down-home cooking.
- There has been nothing subtle about the arrival of down-home Southern cooking in London.
- Well, I was visiting my relations in the warm, down-home community of Springfield, MO, Queen City Of The Ozarks.
- Ida Mae Kitchen-n-Lounge brings down-home southern cooking north, then gives it a decidedly Manhattan twist.
- It gives you an outstanding collection of arts and cultural venues, fine dining, and good down-home cooking.
- There was plenty of down-home cooking, performances by drag queens, and awards given to various members.
- Take your taste buds on a tour of the most succulent seafood and down-home cooking.
- Here's a down-home version of the Southwest classic that's easy and unpretentious and hits the spot - perfect for a meal that's often eaten out of a Frito bag.
- We are naturally drawn toward down-home imagery and the feeling of being connected to something larger than ourselves.
- Mazama's best eats are at the Freestone - think pecan-crusted trout - but for down-home chow, try the Burnt Finger Bar-B-Q.
- He is an actor who has it all: down-home folksiness and art-house weight, megaplex sex appeal and a deep sense of complex characters.
- Enter the club's driveway between the Duron Paints store and the entrance to Kelly Drive or follow your nose to the smoky down-home barbecue.
- They're just kind of very kind of down-home kind of folks.
- Mills works as a sawyer in Tennessee, and his poems have the kind of down-home intelligence that comes from a man listening to people talk.
- But down-home flavors won out when the coach and friends shared Chocolate S'mores Cake for dessert.
- But she is the essence of that contemporary noise, her job is down-home, Texas spin.
- I think those down-home, basic, economic issues are going to pull people one way or the other.
- The idea was to create a hip neighborhood restaurant that would serve good Southern-style cooking to upscale customers at down-home prices.
2(cooking) casero(appearance) rústico(appeal) de las cosas sencillas
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!