Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cuota inicial feminineentrega inicial feminineentrada feminine Spainpie masculine Chileto put / make a down payment on sth — dar la cuota / entrega inicial para comprar algo
- You may need money for down payment only or for down payments and few additional installments too.
- On June 13, the People's Bank of China issued a circular, saying commercial banks should limit lending to real estate developers, beef-up credit management and increase down payments to be paid by buyers of second or luxury homes.
- This money helps first-time home buyers - people with very little income or with limited income - to get down payments to get into houses.
- We have mortgage insurance on less than 20% initial down payments and mortgage pool insurance on many of the others.
- A turnkey package would be offered in return for a down payment and a share of the profits.
- The report also said continued auto-promotion campaigns featuring low interest rates, low down payments and long installment periods also contributed.
- Companies are also building cash in ways that don't show up in profits, including such maneuvers as cutting inventories, demanding quicker payment from customers, and slowing down payments to suppliers.
- If you're not ready this year, start by fixing your credit and saving small amounts toward your down payment.
- Take out a mortgage with a small down payment and a low adjustable rate.
- The Jacobses found a federally funded program that helped them with their down payment.
- The Alternative State Income Mortgage is for self-employed borrowers with high credit quality and large down payments.
- He already had the initial down payment on this job, another $500,000, in one of his accounts.
- But details of how big the initial down payment will be, and how fast the total will rise, have yet to be decided.
- We used that money to make down payments on two more similar properties.
- That compares with the 20% down payments common just a few years ago.
- Of those in the unwilling category, 31.3% thought the down payments were so high they might as well pay full price.
- My down payment was my first month's pay cheque.
- If you agree to assume those liabilities however, you can reduce your out-of-pocket down payment by that much.
- The goal is two-fold: to increase her retirement savings and to increase savings for a down payment on a home.
- In fact, a higher down payment on the larger property allows you to finance the exact amount of mortgage loan you can afford.