Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- There's a particularly neat Barcode Clock that's freely downloadable.
- Internet music piracy had already taken a slug out of the budget market, and legally downloadable music from the internet posed a long-term threat.
- Unfortunately this approach hasn't worked and the offending picture is still downloadable from the site.
- So we developed a discussion guide, which is also available on the Web, fully downloadable as a PDF.
- The same show would be downloadable in four different versions each week.
- The content will be downloadable to either a PC or a mobile phone.
- The downloadable toolbar suggests related, text-based links to consumers based on the sites they visit.
- For a company selling downloadable software over the Internet, that presents a real dilemma.
- The site also presents statistics, data, and a number of downloadable documents pertaining to smoking.
- The company's recently updated website allows clients to fill in a questionnaire that comes in three different downloadable formats.