The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of inconveniente
1inconveniente masculinedesventaja feminineon the downside, it is more expensive — tiene el inconveniente de ser más caro
- He was a cyborg but without the downsides like flaws in programming.
- The downside is that if the feature makes a lot of money, very little of it will come back to Film Four.
- In particular, why the euro continues to be weak and the not unconnected matter of what are the downsides for the US economy and its bullish looking near-term outlook.
- The only downside is that driving slowly is difficult and finding a gear to settle into sedate mode is a challenge.
- The downside is that my nights are rather troublesome, and I'm not getting a lot of rest from them.
- Still, laser machining has its downsides and limitations.
- Unless you have the dubious pleasure of living right next door to an airport one of the biggest downsides of going on holiday is catching a flight at an ungodly hour of the day.
- One of the downsides of having bachelorhood thrust upon one after a prolonged stretch of cohabitation is that one's living standards deteriorate remarkably quickly.
- For eleven months a year we put up with all the downsides: too much traffic, too many people, restaurants behaving as though they are doing us a favour if they let us eat, too much noise, theatres sold out.
- As to the arts, one of the downsides is that it can wipe out the independent groupings and what you get instead is a grouping which is acceptable to the establishment or to those who wish to control society.
- Undoubtedly, there will be downsides to enlargement of the EU and the introduction of the new mechanisms that are being brought in on voting, etc to facilitate this.
- One of the downsides, but something, which is not uncommon in most fitness centres I have reviewed, is the lack of willing floor staff to offer advice without prompting.
- The main downsides included being unable to easily get items that we were used to at home, mainly good bread, cheese, wine, chocolate, beauty supplies and clothes.
- Having a residential campus, however, has its downsides - like the campus food, which apparently was, and still is, less than appetizing.
- There are, however, a few downsides to the show.
- Having said this, there are some real downsides.
- But even the downsides should not be interpreted as whingeing.
- Most proposals have downsides equal to their upsides.
- Martin loves being captain, but it has its downsides, for example the mental toughness required and the massive responsibilities.
- There are potential downsides to this, however.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!