The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of remonte
- Also be prepared for the lift staff to be quite rough and not very helpful if you don't grab the drag lift properly or end up falling off it.
- Up I went in the Gondola car, followed by another gondola car, a short walk to a drag lift, then a ski down to ride up on another drag lift.
- There is a special beginners' area, replete with bunny slopes, free drag lifts and the reward of a confidence building blue run after a couple of days.
- We're talking one chair lift, a few drag lifts, a bare piste or three with attendant facilities and equipment hire from The Stone Age.
- However, the nursery slopes are also good and there are drag lifts, chair lifts and instructors to make it manageable.
- The gondola connects the outskirts of the town with Bunderishka Polyana and from there with the remaining ski runs through chair lifts and drag lifts.
- In terms of facilities, the mountain offers a mix between older one-person chairlifts, drag lifts, and two modern high-speed chairlifts, one triple and one quad.
- For example, the company operating the seven cable cars, and the five gondola, 17 chair and 16 drag lifts, turns over $91m a year - roughly one third of Central Australia's total tourism earnings.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!