The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1drag (queen) femeninoreinona femenino España argot
- But how else do you explain her penchant for dressing like a drag queen?
- The drag queen, singer and comedian died after losing his battle against cancer, aged 66.
- Can we call an artist a drag queen when she really wants to be called a female impersonator?
- He left home at 17 and lived for a time in Sydney where he performed as a drag queen, travelled overseas and lived on Norfolk Island before settling in Alice Springs.
- He performed as a drag queen in a punk-rock group.
- He was also in P-Town, Mass. performing as a drag queen at a little club.
- He is a drag queen who performs once a month at the town's only gay bar.
- Broken into three categories, performers must sign up in advance for either the drag queen, chanteur/chanteuse or variety competitions, where they compete for prizes and advance from week to week.
- The entertainment begins with the resident drag queen strutting her stuff as you tuck into a three course meal and sip cocktails.
- They were performing at a drag queen bar on Capitol HIll.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!