The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of dragón
- On each corner of its curved roof perch ten dragons and other mythical water animals that symbolically guard against the ever-present risk of fire.
- Get as close as you dare to mythical monsters including dragons, the Unicorn and the Yeti and learn about the mystery that surrounds them.
- After all of it, after all the magic and storms and monsters and dragons and evil beings, they were going to die of the cold.
- A snake is also associated with a dragon, the symbol of the Chinese nation.
- Although his other shape was that of a giant dragon, the elven warrior preferred his current form as it gave him a greater range of motion.
- In the Babylonian creation story their great god Marduk fights the sea dragon Tiamat.
- Both feng shui and early British belief use the dragon as the symbol for energies in the ground - not underground, but moving within the earth itself
- C.G. does it better - dinosaurs, dragons, giant storms and morphing monsters.
- With red-eyed goblins, giant spiders and a fire-breathing dragon, this book is perfect Hallowe'en fare.
- In the ancient book, I Ching, when explaining a certain divinatory symbol the dragon is associated with young bamboo.
- Youngsters will get the chance to make their own fire-breathing dragons and the famous Salisbury giant will once again be making a star appearance.
- They thought of Good dragons, and Evil dragons, while Ray thought of how best to defeat them.
- The dragon was a water dragon and they were considered good creatures.
- Talking dragons and evil Sorceresses and a world full of monsters and giants and magic… it was all simply too much.
- The world of science, logic, and technology has killed off the world of dragons, giants, and heroes.
- Also, since dragons symbolized power and stars were considered a symbol of hope, and she seemed to be their only hope, it seemed to be the perfect name.
- Alain was a slayer of giants and dragons, a protector of people.
- The other three transformed to giant dragons who towered above him.
- The giant dragons begin a criss cross sweep across the massive sky.
- We watched an ice demon breathe fire (how he did it, we still don't know), and watched a man slay a giant dragon.
2 derogatory(fierce woman)arpía feminine informal
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!