The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of drenaje
1(of household waste) desagüe (de aguas residuales) masculine(of rainwater) canalización (de agua de lluvia) femininedrainage system — red de alcantarillado
- Hydrostatic pressure can build up behind a stone wall if there is inadequate drainage at the base.
- Ventilation and drainage of their secretions is essential for proper functioning.
- Bladder injury during colposuspension requires formal surgical closure and drainage for five days.
- Only in the west, on the Isle of Purbeck, did some minor southward drainage develop across the monocline.
- A perforated plastic plate was taped over the base of the pots to retain the growth medium and assist drainage.
- Pressure inside the eye becomes too high, the result of an obstruction to the normal flow and drainage of fluid.
- He employs up to 60 casual labourers at a time for his land drainage business.
- The ECB is also considering improving drainage of the outfield as a second phase of the development project.
- It has more to do with efficient drainage to the east and inefficient drainage through their community.
- The terrain here is flat, and the poor drainage encourages the creation of wetlands and bogs.
- However, it extends across the mountain massif to include part of the western flowing Dyfi drainage.
- The flow ceases when sufficient drainage has occurred to recover the effective stress.
- The main cause of surgical failure is postoperative scarring of the drainage channel and drainage bleb.
- The Steinbach field, through better drainage is drier and was quite adequate to play on in the weekend.
- The deep ruts were dug to improve drainage so that more of the Yorkshire Dales National Park could be used for agriculture.
- He also drove bulldozers that excavated the lands preparing it for drainage.
- An improved system has been installed since the course was built and sand is regularly spread over the course to aid drainage.
- The establishment of retention ponds to slow the rate of drainage downstream is a possibility.
- Over 250 players used the pitches every week but poor drainage has put them out of bounds for the past two seasons.
- He used the basic Roman system of strong foundations, with layers of rocks, stones and gravel to aid drainage.
2(of fields, marshes)drenaje masculineavenamiento masculine(ditch/channel) (before noun) de drenaje(ditch/channel) (before noun) de avenamiento
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!