The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of dramatización
1Theatredramatización feminineadaptación teatral feminine
- His latest film is a dramatization of events leading up to the assassination of a heroic reporter in 1996.
- Dramatizations of his novels were staged even before the final parts appeared, and the narratives he created now yield us films, television serials, and musicals.
- The following is a dramatization based on historical facts.
- I once tried unsuccessfully to read that novel; seeing its dramatization has inspired me never to try again.
- The problem with a dramatisation based on real events is that a degree of simplification in unavoidable.
- In early 1599, during which the dramatisation was performed, Richard's reign was a sensationally topical subject.
- Check out the background information on the true story behind the film, as it is always interesting to learn about the real people who inspire dramatizations.
- Her 1985 anthology series offered dramatizations from the lives of fictional American folk heroes including Johnny Appleseed, Davy Crockett, and Paul Bunyan.
- This was something entirely missing in the placid ' millpond ' climax of the television dramatization.
- It struck me as a typical English, BBC dramatisation but I know little about the actual history.
- The dramatization of real-life events has tended to become the purview of the makers of the made-for-television movie.
- Piero had no trouble grasping the difference between documentary reality and dramatization.
- The West Wing became a critical and fan favorite, and successfully walked that tricky tightrope between pontification and dramatization.
- Animated sequences, overlaid text and dramatisation are combined in an attempt to explore the subject thoroughly and disrupt the narrative sequence.
- The past is a storehouse for stories of love, loss, death and courage and many of these stories come complete with a structure that simply requires dramatization.
- I had no idea of what the story was till I came to grips with it in this process of dramatization.
- Troppmann is more given to dramatization than to action; indeed for him, the action in the Barcelona streets becomes a means for dramatization.
- If there is any material that refuses dramatization, The Notebooks of Leonardo da Vinci is it.
- Are there any comparable instances of such instant dramatisation?
- The playwright allows a predetermined narrative structure to quash the complexities that make Yamashita's case worthy of dramatization.
2(exaggeration)dramatización feminineexageración feminine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!